Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring has Sprung! Well, sort of...

We were told March would be our snowiest month of the winter, however mother nature has graced us with more sunshine than snow so far. My Arizona people will probably think this sounds crazy but we have had beautiful 50+ degree weather this last week and thankfully it melted all of our snow and has allowed us to enjoy the outdoors once again! Saturday afternoon we took Jack to the park and just yesterday temps were 63 (wow!) and we spent a good hour and half at the park. The weather felt great!

Jack dressed himself and is enjoying the weather from our balcony (our neighbors kids were outside riding bikes and having a "sale") he stood on the balcony giggling and saying Hi a million times.



Afternoon at our neighborhood Park... he has a big cheesy smile in these :)


7 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

Hasn't the weaher been awesome? Well, not today I guess...but up until now we have loved it! That is hilarious he has his little hat on, and I love his cheesy grin. Once it's warm again let's plan some park dates!

Jen said...

That's still too freakin freezing to me.
Oh I just LOVE Jack's cheesy smile:)

Carly Nichols said...

Jack is so cute! I just love his big smile. It' really starting to get warm here. :( Yesterday was 86'. I wish it would stay at 65'

Beccarigg said...

Sooo awesome! I know what you mean about 50 degrees feeling like a heat wave! It's been in the 60's over here and we've all been out in short sleeves! They told us the same thing about March in New England but so far it's been gorgeous! I love that first pic of Jack, his hair has the cutest little curls in it!

Shari said...

Oh Wow!!! Only 3 1/2 days. He is so adorable. I am so excited.

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I dig his curly hair. Seriously awesome. You should buy him a fadora hat. He would rock it.

Robyn and Anthony said...

He is so cute! Glad its warming up and you are able to venture outside now