Here's my run down:
1 can artichokes
4 cans tomato sauce
1 can tomato paste
1 can pesto
All detergent
Comet cleaner (free)
Box of Raisins
2 tubs of french onion dip (free)
10 yogurts ($.29 each)
2 jars of Ragu ($.50 each)
2- 2 packs of Lipton soup mix ($.25 each)
3 Knorr rice sides ($.30 each, not my favorite but nice as a last resort/food storage)
Wishbone dressing spritzer ( $.59 , love these! 2 calories a spray )
2 Skippy Reduced fat peanut butter ( $.50 each )
4 bags of frozen veggies ($1 per bag, not a great price but we go through these like crazy)
3 Delicious apples
Baby Carrots
Promise Butter spread (Free!)
I only spent $16.68 when my total should have been $45.02 I saved 67%!
No good deals on meat this week but luckily we are well stocked! Want to learn how to save big bucks? Go to Pocket your Dollars
5 comments:
Ok, I am going to this site right now- I need to learn this!!!!!
I love these posts. It makes a girl feel so wonderful when we save like that. Men only get the " I saved money " part. Not the " I only spent $.49 for a whole thing of peanut butter" part. It's like the month you have to go to Costco and they only get the " you spent $80 and only came home with 6-7 things" part. Not the "that $80 will last us 3-5 months and save money in the long run" part. I gotta say that I am pretty darn good at the saving money thing but peanut butter, especially Skippy, at that price is probably the most impressive savings I've seen so far.
Showoff! Just kidding! Someday I'll be like you. GOod Job my friend!
Man girl! Where do you go shopping?
I love these posts- keep them coming! I need to learn how to do this!
Post a Comment