Jack has never been a huge talker (not that any 2 yr old really is) however, we have been encouraging him to use his words more often, here are some of the random words he says
- juice, sippy, cup, stop, no, up, skip, hot dog, manny (handy manny..), Ehmo (elmo) eat, no bites (he's a biter), vitamin (he learned this one quickly, once he figured out it was chewy goodness), side (outside), peees (please), chane choo (thank you), choo choo, cat, dog, wee (=slide),baby and probably more but that's all I can think of.
- Here are the names
Mama, Dadda, Nana, Tata (grandpa), gimie (grammy),Pep-pep (grandpa) Maddie, Nick, Robbie (he says Rob or Bert sometimes) and Mylie (his girlfriend/buddy). He hasn't quite learned my brothers name Adam.
And finally a video of him trying to say his ABC's (he's got the letter B down), counting (he's got the #2 down as well) and finally naming off some of his family members.
4 comments:
I know I already commented on this on Facebook, but I just had to comment again cuz it is just TOO DANG CUTE! I need to get Miley to work on his name so she can catch up and they can call for each other! LOVE IT!!!
Ha Ha I totally love it :)
OH! HOW! DARLING!!!
Teach him my name and then come and visit me!!
I love his little voice! Super cute!!
Post a Comment