Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snip Snip



We took Jack this morning to get a hair cut and I actually remembered to bring my camera! This was Jacks 2nd hair cut and he did awesome, the stylist kept saying he's such a good boy! I think he takes after Cameron who thoroughly enjoys having his hair washed and cut. When we got to the salon they gave him a snip-it's pass to redeem a prize after his hair cut. They took a piece of the hair they cut and put it in this little kid friendly magical machine (aka a fun looking vacuum ) and Jack got to slide his pass through a slot (kind of like at the ATM) and out came his bubbles as a prize!!! He thought it was the coolest thing!

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome! I want to get my hair cut there:)

Anonymous said...

I am still proud to say that I gave him his very first haircut!

Beccarigg said...

Love Snip its! That's where Teya got her first hair cut. They do such a good job and Jack is looking handsome as ever : )

The Wylers said...

That's so cool and what a great idea to help kids actually want to get their hair cut!