
I finally found something similar to Coupon Sense from Arizona! I have been clipping coupons for a couple weeks now and I was frustrated I couldn't find very many blogs or sites dedicated to Minnesota coupon clippers. So I am happy to say I finally found a site that will do all the hard work for me. Our goal is to cut our grocery bill in 1/2 if not more, with all the extra money we save we can pay off some school debt etc., put away a little money for future vacations, and save for christmas! One of my goals for this year was also to work on my food storage which is practically non-existent/ a joke in itself. I talked to someone (can't remember who sorry if your reading this and it was you!) who told me they use much of their food storage during the winter months here in Minnesota. The thought was that for those few weeks it's way to cold to even leave your house with kids, you can rely on your food storage as well. I thought about it and realized it's not a bad idea actually, being the Arizonan that I am I will probably be in the fetal position all winter with no intentions of leaving my home to go to the grocery store :)
5 comments:
Good luck! For me, it's going to take a lot of practice to master coupons & sales. I'm just no good at it.
this website that I am using is free for the 4 weeks, I am going to try it out and see if I like it. I have a bunch of links on my blog to other sites like your friends.
OMG! Coupons are the best and are such money savers. Good for you in finding a Minnesota coupon saver.
I've found groceries are more expensive here than they were in Phoenix. We used to get such great deals at Fry's and Bashas!
I've always been a coupon clipper too - we only get the Sunday paper so we can get the coupons and I print some from coupons.com and also check out Coupon Mom - she gives links to print out coupons, etc.
Happy couponing!
Yeah Coupon Mom is great. I actually am boycotting the Grocery Game website I haven't been able to access the "list" and coupon mom has the same this for free.
Post a Comment