Friday, August 28, 2009

Christmas in August?

Jack is one LUCKY kid! I have been debating on buying one of these things and finally decided today to give in, with Cameron's approval as well :) Jack has been climbing like crazy this last month and I take him to the park at least 4-5 times a week, but that still doesn't seem to be enough! We needed something else to take the energy out of him! This was our answer, plus it's much safer than anything else he is trying to climb on. The best part about this thing is we can use it outdoors too or in our garage (which is the plan come winter).



Dad setting up it up in 5 minutes FLAT


This climber keeps him so busy, he played on it for a solid 30 minutes after we set it up, he keeps coming back to it every time we are in his room.



Here's a video of his first "climb"

7 comments:

Jen said...

Katelyn watched this w/ me and wants more.
I love these slides, but Jack needs to practice a little:)

Maren said...

We now know where we need to go to play during the winter. I love Jack's attempt of going down the slide.

Hina Schneider said...

That is such a great playground. I totally know what you mean about taking the energy out of a kid and taking them to the park here in Mesa five times a week can get very exhausting and its super hot.

Shari said...

Ahhhhhhh I miss him! He looks so big. I want to squeeze and kiss him. This is perfect. Before long he will be going head first down this thing.

aezra noell said...

awe, its so cute to watch them discover their happiness or new found loves.

Carly Nichols said...

Sam has so much energy too! But it's too stinkin hot here to go outside or to the park! I should get Sam one of those! Hey where did you guys get it? And how much was it? :)

The Ferrins said...

We bought ours at Toy's R Us here in Minnesota and we tried to find one online at Craig's list and we found a few different types but we liked this one the best (it's called the Step 2 Kangaroo Climber) so decide to buy it new (which is about $140). It was kind of an "investment" for us/investment in mommy's sanity :) We've only had it for a couple days and I am SO happy we got it, he really likes it and plays a ton on it. I would go to Step 2's website and look at some of the reviews too their are quite a few other options that are less expensive ($70-$100).