This valentines day was unlike any other we have had. For starters I had TWO Valentines this year! Lucky Me!! Jack wasn't feeling like himself ( as of tonight his fever has turned into an upper respitory infection and double ear infections ). Cam woke up and made yummy berry pancakes for breakfast and Jack loved them, he also didn't mind chocolate covered strawberries! The rest of Valentines day was spent packing and Jack took a couples rides in the ever so popular box :) Overall we didn't have the romantic dinner, or date night, but we did enjoy our little day as a family :)
6 comments:
What is it w/ kids & cardboard boxes?
It's so fun seeing them make such a huge deal out of something we think as so simple.
I'm craving chocolate now:)
Jack is so cute! It's funny how both Jack and Sam are entertained by the things around the house (boxes) and not their toys:)
Sometimes those just with the family are the best days! We didnt have the romantic dinner or date, but we got to play with the kids, and that was the best!
He is too cute, and getting so big so fast!
Kids and boxes! You gotta love it. Lucky baby to get chocolate covered strawberries!!! I don't know if I would share those. ;)
That's terrible for Jack. We sure hope he gets feeling better. We are so sad that you guys moved out. Its a bummer. Yeah our valentines wasn't all that cracked up to be. I love the pics. He looks so dang cute.
it was great to see you at jill's reception...i hope you guys made it home safe!
Post a Comment