Friday, February 13, 2009

Another Move!


This three-day-weekend our little family will be preparing to move all of our belongings into storage. We will be living with my wonderful In-laws, and we are very grateful for their hospitality :),however this will not be our last move. In May we will be moving our stuff temporarily into a rental....and then within hopefully 3 months depending on how we feel about the situation, we will make our LAST move (that's right you've counted 3 moves so far ! ) to our permenant residence, our home, yup mortgage and ALL! This is a very exciting time but also stressful due to our "displacement" during the next 6 months. So, if we don't answer our phones this weekend or act like were too busy...WE ARE! Wish us luck, baby Jack has also come down with a horrible cold/fever and is miserable!

3 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

Poor Jack:( I hope feels better soon. So will you guys no longer be in our ward?:(

Jen said...

Valentines weekend! How romantic:)

Good luck moving, I hope Jack is feeling good & cooperates:)

Hina Schneider said...

How sad for Jack. Being sick and having a fever is never a fun thing for them. I just feel bad for them cause their isn't much we can do and they can't really tell us what's wrong with them. I hope Jack feels better soon.