Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's a Boy!!!!





Well I guess Cameron was right....The Ferrin men produce boys! We are soooo exicted! Truthfully we wanted a boy so bad but were happy to have whatever blessing we were given boy or girl. It was such an amazing experience watching this tiny little being that we created...wow what an inexplainable feeling, we are truly blessed. The Ultrasound tech was taking measurments and I officially had my first anxious motherly moment, I was terrified she was going to measure something and tell me something was wrong, but quite the opposite, she said he is healthy and everything looks normal. It was so amazing to see Cameron watching the screen, he was so mesmorizaed by this little baby he was seeing, it was too cute. We feel so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to be parents let's just hope we make good ones! Well we put some pictures up but the little guy was quite active and was giving the poor Ultrasound women a hard time he was kicking and not happy about her waking him up. The one that looks a little wierd ( the third pic ) is his little boy parts which were hard to see because he was being a little modest and covering himself :) That's my boy! Anyway I'll quit blabbing, we are so excited and don't ask what we are naming it because we have no idea. My mom hates every name I tell her. So far we like the names Clark or Jack, but who knows!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! You will be the best parents! Can't wait to meet the little guy! I need to call your mother in law, I would like to help with your shower!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! you posted! yeah!!! i am so excited for you guys-so when do we want to have our party?

The Wylers said...

Those are great pictures! And by the way, no matter what name you tell people. . . they will hate it! That's why you just tell them after he is born and then nobody can say anything. :)

Krista said...

Hey lady he is CUTE. I have a blog too you know...I just dont keep up wit it like I should! Call me lady