Sunday, August 15, 2010

A night out on the town

Last night Cameron planned a pre-birthday date for me, and as much as we love our one on one time, we love us some Clark & Ferrin time too so we asked them to join us! We were barely over out illness but decided we needed a night out and weren't sure when we'd get the next weekend free to do this. So we headed out for a night out on the town...

We had great dinner at 112 Eatery. Cameron and I shared the stringgozzi with lamb sugo (a pasta dish), a side order of gnocci w/parm, and cauliflower fritters.. YUM! This was a classy place and it was delicious!

Cameron and Wendy shared the Cheeseburger (not your ordinary cheeseburger!) with fries, a bacon and egg harrisa sandwich


We finished off the night with a movie at Arbor Lakes. We decided to see The Other Guys, and let me tell you, it was a little on the crude side, but seriously hysterical, I don't laugh out loud in movies, and maybe it was the cough syrup but I was dying of laughter!

3 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

Such a fun date! Thanks for inviting us! The food and the movie were awesome, but the company was the best part! :) Happy early birthday!!

Beccarigg said...

So fun! It's always nice to have some grown up time : ) Happy Birthday!!

loriham said...

That movie is so funny, I agree!!!!
Tyler