Monday, November 9, 2009

Belated post

So today it hit me, we will be in Arizona in less than two weeks, I feel like I just got back (maybe because I did) and I'm so ready be there! Unfortunately I was a total loser and didn't take a single picture while I was in AZ, I completely forgot my camera. I did however come across a few pics worth posting :) Jack had a photo session with a family friend and she did an amazing job, I only shared one of the pictures but I've narrowed down the ones I think are adorable!







And finally the only picture found, thanks to my BIL Nick's girlfriend who snapped this shot of me and Maddi with our work of art...

5 comments:

Jen said...

Love the one with the red stool and Jack's feet up in the air:)

JamieLynn said...

I love them all, but my favorite is the last one...Jack's eyes are beautiful!

Hina Schneider said...

I love these pictures of Jack. They are super cute.

Maren said...

Cute, cute, cute. Jack is such a handsome little boy.

Beccarigg said...

handsome little devil! I want someone awesome to take pictures of my kids! those came out so cute!