This may be a bit overdue but I wanted to share some pictures from our trip to Minnesota. Our trip was mainly spent driving around the city and looking at different neighborhoods, but we did find time to fit in some fun :) Ok, first off I must say it was frigid cold while we were there, and I thought I came prepared with my jacket and a few long sleeve shirts.... boy was I in for a surprise. Let's just say the warmest day was 48 degrees ( yes in March ) and the coldest day was 28 degrees. Since I figured I should see the brighter side of the weather Cameron and I went to the Mall of America to do a little shopping :) I found a couple adorable scarfs for super cheap and was in shoe HEAVEN at DSW. Seriously it was the biggest shoe store ever, and not to mention they had some serious good deals on shoes. Let's just say their clearance area was as big as a normal DSW store. We also visited the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden and took some fun pics.
We had so much fun and as much as we missed Jack it was nice to just have a weekend to ourselves. We stayed in an awesome hotel called Aloft it was super trendy and the beds were actually comfortable, they had down comforters and pillows! It was so nice to sleep in! We had a great time and we are so excited to start this next chapter of our lives, we are truly blessed that Cameron found this amazing opportunity and I am now able to stay home with Jack in our adorable new home!
No comments:
Post a Comment