Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Real Deal

Here are some videos of Jack's crawling skills in action.The other is just a funny video of Jack enjoying a little morning Cherios and some Baby Einstein's!

3 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

Jack is a smoothe crawler. Sam is trying so hard to crawl. He's all over the place and we haven't baby proofed our place yet:)Yikes! Are you guys already packing for Minnesota? I thought I saw boxes in the video. Hey I have another question about baby food...when did you give Jack baby food in the jar with meat? We gave Sam the turkey one and he kept gagging on it. Is that normal? Should we keep trying or wait til he's older? He'll be 7 mos on Thursday.

Shari said...

oooohh...he is so cute! I wonder where he gets his cute gene's from? I think perhaps his G'pa Bob! (That is a test to see if he is checking in and getting a new desire to update his blog...)

Hina Schneider said...

Oh how cute. I love this part where their learning how to crawl and when they get it they become faster and faster. Its way too. He is just so darn cute and so big.