
Im a little late on updating this but Cameron received his offer from General Mills and we are super excited and he has decided to accept the offer!! We will most likely be moving at the end of May early June which is a long ways away but we are just thankful to know ahead of time that Cameron has secured a great job and we are excited for the big move! Now we are just looking at neighborhoods we are interested in living in etc...We are soooo EXCITED!! Oh yeah and we are going to FREEZE our buns off in the winter!!!!
7 comments:
That's awesome, I'm so excited for you guys!!!
I'm gonna miss you though!
I am so happy for you guys! I sure am going to miss you though!
Wow congrats!! I am so happy for you guys. JAck is getting so big
I am so very excited and proud of you all - you have worked hard and deserve the best! Congratulations!
You do know that Minneapolis is not SO far from here.....
It would be so fun to have you down for a visit! And I could certainly enjoy some Jack kissey kisses.
I can't wait!
And, can you say FREE CEREAL?????
Congrts! I'm so happy for you guy's.
How exciting but so sad at the same time. We sure are going to miss you guys and Jack is going to miss your little Jack to.
Congratulations on the new job! What an exciting new adventure for your family.
Post a Comment