The Ferrins
Hey Girly!Love the blog....now get stuff updated.
Hey you two! It was fun running into you a couple times this summer. I hope everything is going well for you still. You are so cute!-Brooke Hansen :)
WOW your blog is awesome I love it. So maybe you could add some new stuff, that might be fun. We love you guys.
Don't worry I'm still enjoying your birthday pics too.
just found your blog!! happy birthday, cecia! see you at the next ferrin family get-together! ~steve & Erica Wiezbowskiwww.wizfamily.blogspot.com
Hey you guys, I just found your blog! Congrats on the big BABY news! How exciting! I get regular updates by Angi and it sounds like all is well with you guys! Catch you later :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey Girly!
Love the blog....now get stuff updated.
Hey you two! It was fun running into you a couple times this summer. I hope everything is going well for you still. You are so cute!
-Brooke Hansen :)
WOW your blog is awesome I love it. So maybe you could add some new stuff, that might be fun. We love you guys.
Don't worry I'm still enjoying your birthday pics too.
just found your blog!! happy birthday, cecia! see you at the next ferrin family get-together!
~steve & Erica Wiezbowski
www.wizfamily.blogspot.com
Hey you guys, I just found your blog! Congrats on the big BABY news! How exciting! I get regular updates by Angi and it sounds like all is well with you guys! Catch you later :)
Post a Comment